Monday, November 09, 2009

Needed Therapy

Now I know what I have been missing for the past few months!!  A good ride on my scoot.  The weather has been in the upper 50's so I decided to take some of my own advise...layer up and get out and FTW!!  So, I did just that.  I put on a few layers and headed out, and man did I need that, it was just like therapy.  It has left me feeling like I need more....you know how that feels don't you?
The 1st Annual Gary Slawter Lingerie Show & Party held at the Keg Bar in Waters looked to me to be a great success.  The place was packed, the food was great and so was the band.  Lots of good laughs as the girls from Region 4 ABATE put on a smashing lingerie show!!  It was great fun.  I posted some pics on the FTW magazine website. Visit:
http://ftwmagazine.com/GarySlawterPartyPics.htm to have a look.
The Keg Bar and Grille in Waters is home of a 9-ball tournament November 28, 29th. 
They are looking for more players, so if you are interested call 989 942-7477 and/or visit FTW Magazine website for more info:
http://ftwmagazine.com/9BallPoolTournamentKegWaters.htm
K, I'm off....be safe out there.....