Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sad......

   I am so sad that FTW in printed form did not work out for me. Michigan is BROKE and I can't do anything about that.  It is really sad when businesses can't afford a $35.00 ad.  Maybe I didn't bust my butt hard enough to make it work, but it sure felt like I did. I still plan on covering events in the area, but instead of publishing it in print form I will be doing it on the web, who knows it might be a good thing, only time will tell for sure.
   In the mean time I have enrolled into a Photography class.  I haven't had any professional training when it comes to taking pics, but it can't hurt to learn....so that is just what I am going to do.  Photoshop is also part of the class, which once again will not hurt.  I am by no means proficient at either so going to school will only improve my picture taking skills, and hopefully I can make some money at it.

   Well, it snowed for a while today, nothing stayed on the ground and it was nice to see, but just as nice to see it melt away.  I am not ready for cold weather yet.  What about you??

    I hope everyone had a great time on the weekend with the many Halloween parties that where in the area....I had a fun time at both parties I attended.  I couldn't believe how many ppl there where walking around the streets in Marquette all costumed up....it was very, very cool!!  Lots of ppl having a great time not drinking and driving, I was very impressed.

   Well, I am signing off...wish me luck in my class.....