Sunday, October 18, 2009

Call me a wimp!!

So sad, I am a wimp!! I just could not bring myself to saddling up today. When I woke up it was 27 degrees, by 10 AM it was a whopping 47.....OMG....that is just too cold for riding my scoot. The sun was shining, but the air temp was so fricken cold I just couldn't do it damn it. I wanted to go and take pics and hang out with everyone, but I hate being cold! To top it all off I am in excruciating pain!! Some how I hurt my back?? Looks like I will be making a trip to the chiropractor tomorrow, maybe he can bring some relief, wish me luck.
We are still looking for Wild Thang gals and good looking FTW men for the mag.....
I am sure there are a ton of Christmas parties coming up so get your black and white flyer's into FTW (minimal cost to publish b/w flyer's) so we can get them published in the mag....7000 copies will be in the hands of folks looking for a party to attend.
Anyone watch the NFL game today?.....OMG....Tennesee got there asses kicked!! Tennessee Titans 0 - New England Patriots 59. Say what you want about Tom Brady he threw six touchdown passes and the New England Patriots sent the hapless Tennessee Titans plummeting to a new low in their winless season with a 59-0 win. Five of those passes came in the second quarter, an NFL mark for one period. The six touchdown throws tied Brady's own Patriots record. And the 59-point margin matched the largest since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, the Los Angeles Rams' 59-0 win over the Atlanta Falcons in 1976. The Patriots (4-2) gained a club-record 619 yards with Brady completing 29 of 34 passes for 380 yards.
Well I am off to get some fresh baked brownies......