Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hump Day

Hi all....well my back/neck is feeling much better, I have no idea what it was, what I do know is that it is an old injury that haunts me every now and then. This discomfort I was experiencing all started Thursday after I had been to the chiropractor for a "tune up", you know the "tune up" they tell you that you need to line their pockets. Well, because I associated my pain with the visit on Thursday I was a little leery of going to the chiropractor again and surely didn't want to go through that again along with the cost of x-rays, which I know was coming!! I toughed it out but I think I will opt for a good deep massage next time. They cost the same and I enjoy it much more...it's kinda like getting more bang for your buck with a massage and I come out feeling more relaxed and less taken! Maybe I just need to find a new chiropractor, what an interesting concept.
I finally got away from my computer long enough yesterday to get some "fun" work done taking shots for the next "Homegrown" page. It sure was nice getting out, the weather was beautiful. The fall colors and the smell of season in the air was fantastic.
For those that don't know, I also do
webdesign which has been keeping me busy that past few days. It never fails, just as I get a moment to myself to take a breath, something comes up to get me back to work again, am I complaining?...hell no!
Well, back to work...email me, I would love to hear from you.
silla@ftwmagazine.com