Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In the beginning

I started FTW Magazine in May 2009. The 7th Edition will be out on the 16th. It has been very interesting and challenging, I love a good challenge. FTW has taken me down a few new roads, and I love every minute of it, exept maybe the ones that keep me up until 3 - 4 am trying to meet what I call my "drop dead line" for the printer. I do feel like I am gonna drop dead some days when I need to stay up to git'r done. I think so far the hardest part of publishing this rag, other than trying to find a printer that won't crank up the ink, is the distribution each month. We started with 3 thousand and in a very short (fast) 7 months we are up to 7 thousand. We definitely need to find a way of getting these rags out without sending Elvis out for 4 - 5 days dropping them off. Got any suggestions...I am definitely open to them.
I hope you enjoy FTW Magazine. There a few pretty good articles and pics, everyone enjoys pics. We have a pretty good website http://www.ftwmagazine.com/ . We are always looking for "Wild Thang Gals". In the winter they will be "Snow Angels" and of course we need some FTW men (For The Women).
As the cold weather and snow starts to take over, we will be switching our focus to sleds, however we will still be having lots of biker stuff...bikers don't die during the winter, we still have fundraisers, and parties...so there is always some good stuff to publish.
Well, that's it for now.....check in often, I will be here...drop me a line or two....