Wednesday, October 14, 2009

November Edition of FTW

Hey all! The sun finally showed up today....
We will be picking up the November Edition of FTW tomorrow. I am hoping that the print is not as dark as last month. I'll find out tomorrow for sure. I am excited to say we have 7000 copies printed this month as we are planning passing out 2000 copies (maybe more) at the Snowmobile Show in Novi, Michigan at the Rock Financial Showplace - November 6-8- 46100 Grand River Ave.

Believe it or not it has snowed here in Gracelandnorth a few times since the weekend. The weather has been pretty cold the past few days. Temps have been hovering around 36....brrr...a little too cold for riding a scoot, even though I did see a few of them while I was in town earlier today. Elvis just took off on his wearing his snowmobile suit...too funny.
If you can bear the cold, get out on your scoot or be like me, sit beside the corn stove, keep warm and dream you are in a warmer place.