Friday, October 16, 2009

A new day

We picked up the November Edition of FTW yesterday. They looked pretty good this month after we had another dark print last month. So I am pretty happy this time. I had some sleepless nights worrying about how they where gonna turn out. I should have known better after talking with Paul, the big guy in charge of printing, he assured me it wouldn't but I was still a little concerned as he is not there to oversee the print since he was transferred to the Gaylord Harold Times.
Well, Elvis and I started immediately distributing starting as always as Papa Lou's in Petoskey, they eagerly await the new print each month. We where told a new menu is in store, so keep an eye on that....sounds yummy!
From Petoskey we made our way to Conway, to Parks Place Cafe 2495 U.S. 31, Conway, MI (231) 622-8296. If you want some good home cooked meals cheap check them out. The service is quick and the owner Marie and her staff are very friendly! Onward down along 131 we stopped at The Green Lantern. To my surprise a bachelorette party for owner Lori was just getting underway, so of course, I was snaffooed from my delivery route and took them up on the party idea. What an awesome time. Of course what goes on at bachelorette parties stay at the bachelorette party so I can't give out any details. All I can say is that I can't wait for the wedding reception on Saturday.
Today we got all the subscription and bulk mailing done, so tomorrow we will be hitting the road to get the rest of the deliveries out to our advertisers and delivery locations.
Sunday we are thinking of going on a color tour....brrrrrrrrr.... sounds cold, but what the heck....